Monday, August 25, 2014

Reading Magic Monday Made It

Monday Made It is one of my favorite parties.  So many great ideas!  
I wanted to share my new reading bulletin board.  It was inspired by Ramona Recommends.  She has a BEaUtIFul library!  This is on the wall in her library--
That phrase perfectly describes how I feel about books and I want so badly for my students to KNOW the it is true!  So I copied her phrase and made it into a banner for my reading area.

Come back soon and see what this curtain rod turned into....
Happy Monday,

3 comments:

  1. I love your banner! There is nothing I want more than for my little ones to love reading as much as I do!!

    Hope
    Teaching with Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love that phrase! I may have to borrow it, too:)
    Great job on the banner, Laurie!

    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm confident you'll be able to make that phrase a reality for your new crew!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete