Saturday, March 30, 2013

Where did Spring Break Go?

I do not know how it happened....but it is Saturday of Spring Break.  Two more days and it is back to super early mornings (and the end of my pajama marathon). I went to the beach, quick visit to my aunt's, in Medford, and read a few books.  Oh and I watched all of Downton Abbey, season three.  Now I am trying to get caught up on blog reading and responding.

But I leave it with a couple of gems I can across this week:
This cracked me up....not going to lie, I have watched it at least 10 times.  (Click the pic to get to the video.)

Jimmy Fallon cracks me up!  If you are a Downton Abbey fan, you must look up Downton Sixbey.  Jimmy Fallon's take on the hit show.

Easter is my favorite!  All the kids in their Easter outfits are adorable!  Can't wait for church tomorrow.
Happy Saturday,

4 comments:

  1. My spring break is nearing its end too. I'm glad to hear yours was good. Blessed Easter Laurie!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Laurie! That video is hilarious. I'm so glad you shared that :))
    Happy Easter!
    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete