Monday, February 25, 2013

Pencils Find a Friend

Friends may look like this-
Or they may look like this-

Best. Shapener. Ever.  It is quiet.  It is efficient.  It is a space saver.  It is cost effective....you can get three of them for the same price as a fancy electric one. (I have already gone through two this year!)  It is easy to fix, I already unjammed a piece of colored pencil lead.  The lead doesn't fall out 2 seconds after sharpening it.  It sharpens all kinds of pencils. 
Students can use it....without breaking it or wearing down the entire pencil.
You may want one, but more importantly, you need one.  Check out Classroom Friendly Supplies to add a friend to your classroom.  It even follows Rule #5..."Keep your dear classroom happy."
All I need is a purple version....hint...hint....
Happy Monday,

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I'm wanting one...might have to get one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mentioned a purple version myself! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I won one in a giveaway, I'm just wait ing for it to be delivered. I'm sooo excited! : D
    Kelly
    I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my pencil sharpener! I would love a red one! I'm pretty happy with my blue one, though!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're very convincing! :)
    I saw that video the other day. What a sweet example of character.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete