Friday, November 16, 2012

Made It!!!!

It is officially break!  It could not have come at a better time!  What a crazy stressful week!  Not sure what you all do when it feels like, as a teacher, you can do nothing right...never mind that you spend hours working for and loving other people's children.  I would love to share my favorite video for when I am having my teacher pity parties-Matt Damon is my hero...and his mom too!
If I knew how to create a linky party, I would start collecting this goose-bump creating videos.

Happy Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break...You deserve it! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who had a crazy week! I only have Thursday and Friday off next week, but I'll enjoy each minute!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video! I love Matt even more now:) Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a sweet and restful break Laurie. :)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy your break! Love the video! I am looking forward to time off as well.
    Literacy Minute

    ReplyDelete
  5. That video gives me goosies every time I watch it...love that man! Happy Break!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love It! We don't have Tenure but it still rings true!

    ReplyDelete