Monday, October 22, 2012

Self-Portrait Palooza

My friend wanted me to post about this awhile ago, but it kept getting interrupted by other things:-)  The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grades are all in the same hall.  Each of us teachers have done self-portraits with quite a bit of variety.  So without further ado....here are the self portraits.

Ripped Construction Paper



Scissors and Construction Paper

Picasso's
Colored Pencil (These are from my class, you can read more here.)
 Then we wrote words that described ourselves in the border.
Happy Monday,

4 comments:

  1. I love these self-portraits!!Your kids work always looks amazing...You are one amazing teacher!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all of them!!!
    A second grade teacher at our school does the torn paper portraits - I don't get it. It looks amazing and I don't get it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all great! I'd love to do several different self-portraits throughout the year. There are so many other art projects I want to do too though. Ugh.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete