Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Weekly Schedule

Second Grade Sugar and Spice is having a schedule party.
Today was half filled with meetings, but I did get my weekly schedule figured out.  Computer lab is still missing, but I can plug that in later.  Here is what it looks like:

Also, I fixed my table issue...parallelograms!  I don't love them as much as hexagons, but 8 chickadees can fit at each group instead of 6.  Which allows me to only have 5 groups instead of 6 and I think we may actually be able to walk through the space.
Happy Tuesday, 

3 comments:

  1. It looks like your classroom is coming along nicely. I like all the bright colors.

    -Jeremy
    Mr. Michelbook's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you solved your table problem! I keep changing weekly to fit my 33 kids in a room made for 20. Do you have a class meeting area? I'm trying to save my meeting area without having a "crammed in" feeling.

    Marissa
    WILD About First Grade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your room's colors...so bright and cheery! I also love your circle of friends time in the morning. So cute! :)

    Rachel
    A-B-Seymour

    ReplyDelete