|Starred items I save til I have a final list of students.|
The rules of the award are as follows:1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. 2. Include a link to their site. 3. Include the award image in your post. 4. Give 7 random facts about yourself. 5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award. 6. When nominating, include a link to their site. 7. Let other bloggers know they’ve been nominated.
7 Random Facts: (Random, but some of you who know me, this is not new info!)
1) Dodgers-Have loved them since I was 8 years old, but have no reason why. My dad was a fan of baseball, so I wanted to like baseball too....and apparently Dodgers were the team.
2) Josh Groban-I refer to him as my future husband and love love love listening to him in the musical Chess.
3) Summer Reading-The past two summers I have read a book a day! It is the BEST thing about summer vacation! I read inside. I read outside. I read in the pool. I read everywhere. There is ALWAYS a book in my purse.
4) Teaching-As a 7 year old, I knew I wanted to grow up and be a teacher. I can't imagine doing anything else. Going to work never feels like a job. The blogosphere has been a refreshing addition to teaching.
5) Music-In high school I was in the field show marching band and the Metropolitan Youth Symphony. Hours and hours every week were devoted to playing and practicing.
6) So You Think You Can Dance-Favorite favorite and only reality show I will watch. I am fascinated by choreography that interprets music and have zero dancing ability....I watch in awe!
7) I really really think being part of a Roller Derby team would be awesome! I have watched a bunch of matches...and am pretty sure I could do it!
I couldn't get rid of Josh, so you get 8 random facts!
8) Aunt Shell-My favorite aunt (her name is Michele, but I have never called her that). She used to live in Bethel, Alaska and visiting her was somewhat difficult. Now she lives in Medford (5 hours south of Portland) and I spend a lot of the summer with her. We often call each other to talk and find out that we have both finished the same book without even knowing the other was reading it!
|My aunt's "resort-like" backyard!|
How Cute is This
I Do, We Do, You Do
The Polka Dot Desk