Monday, June 18, 2012

Missed Posts! Oh My Word!

No Alarm Clock...no going out clothes...real breakfast...must be summer break!  My first day is going to be spent commenting and catching up on blog posts.  Something wasn't syncing my phone's google reader and each time I would check there would only be like 5 new posts.  I thought it odd but also thought maybe the posts were slowing up since many of you are finally finishing up school as well.  Anyway boy was I wrong.  I logged into my google reader today, using the computer....I have 157 posts to catch up on!


After that I will get back to my books.  Last summer I read a book a day....it was stressful having the challenge hanging over my head.  This summer I will probably read just as many books, I just am not going to stress if I get behind.  A giant stack still awaits me, but so far I have already read:
Looking for Alaska
Best Staged Plans
The Future of Us


Alrighty, back to blog reading....and tonight is the Bacherlorette.  I do believe this to be one of the silliest shows on TV and I never used to watch it.  However, since A Teeny Tiny Teacher blogs aobut it every Tuesday, I had to start.  If you watch the Bachelorette, you must read the Tuesday commentary...it takes the show to a whole new level:-)

Happy Monday,
 

8 comments:

  1. It's a train wreck, and one I can't seem to look away from. :)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch The Bachelorette too! very entertaining ;)
    thanks for letting me know about the Tuesday blogging!!

    Miss Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out!!!! Ha!!!! I am excited for tonight's episode!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My whole house of roommates watches...and then I read them your Talk About it Tuesday.

      Delete
  4. Hi you are lucky to be on summer break already. I have 3 more weeks to go and counting. So I envy your time for a proper breakfast and no alarm... oh I just can't wait.
    Have fun blogging...
    Jillian

    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure I will be envying you when I start back weeks before you.

      Delete