Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Story Sunday...a Bit Late and A Vote Request

Only one book is worth mentioning this week!  For all you studying poetry, birds, or just love some Jane Yolen....I have discovered a BeAUtiFuL book.  It is called, Birds of a Feather.  The pictures are stunning...even without the words, you would be hooked.  In addition to the amazing photography, Jane Yolen has written a poem about the bird and then also adds a non-fiction text box to the page.  Check it out!
 
Voting Polls are Open!  Click here to show some blog love:-)  There are 39 amazing blogs that have been nominated and I am honored to have been chosen with them, because I think they are all rock stars!
I have tried and tried to make this image "clickable" but have given up for today:-)

Voting Directions:
1.  Click this link
2.  Scroll down to where it says, "To Vote.  Click G+1 on the blog of your choice."  Then click the link.
3.  Click where it says,"159 Posts"
4.  Scroll down until you find my blog address:  http://chickadeejubilee.blogspot.com 
5.  Click the g+ to vote for my blog.

Thanks SO much and Happy Tuesday,
 

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your nomination!!! How exciting!

    Jessica Stanford
    mrsstanfordsclass.blogspot.com
    I'm having my first linky and would love for you to join!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got my vote! Jane Yolen, poetry and birds? I'm going to have to look for a part time summer job so I can buy books!!
    Jenny

    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So thankful for a great local library. I couldn't wait to blog about the book...and share the find with you!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your nomination and thanks for the book suggestion!

    Josh
    Mr. B's Beach Brains

    ReplyDelete