Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Special Delivery

During my lunch, one of my friends, brought me this box, from the staff room....
I was a little confused considering, I was not expecting a book order.  Then after reading the label, I realized it was from another first grade teacher friend, who has an adorable etsy shop....she sent me a present.  It's a new pretty-fied clipboard!  
In the words of Sophie Grace, "So Good!"  (My class was as excited as I was....only it was due to the bubble wrap packaging).  My clipboard is my second in command.  Lesson plans, check lists, important daily info., etc are all kept within easy access.
I took some before and after photos so you can see the makeover:
Old and Ugly...if I scrape the tape off the residue leftover will collect all kinds of good stuff....moving this clipboard into the student clipboard bucket.
Before...
Two of my favorite colors!

The Back
Ready to go with my lesson plans.

For those of you still in school, looking for a fantabulous teacher gift or parent/secretary/principal appreciation, check out It's My Party.  She has personalized tumblers and can do all kinds of different colors and fonts to fit your friends!
 

10 comments:

  1. Don't you love surprises like that? That will make teaching so much fun to the very end!!
    Jenny

    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the clipboard is super cute-how lucky you had it specially delivered!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clipboard-thank goodness you got it specially delivered!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loveee the clipboard!!

    love your background so cute...im your newest follower..drop by

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I follow you too. And you are my 200th follower. That is pretty sweet.

      Delete
  5. I love your new clipboard, and I think that Sophia Grace and Rosie are so cute and funny! I saw them on Ellen the other day with all of the Cars characters and singing Super Bass!

    Jackie

    Third Grade's A Charm

    ReplyDelete