Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Charlotte's Web From A to Z

My reading class has finally finished reading, studying, and discussing Charlotte's Web.  So we made an alphabet book.  They had to 
-draw a border and put words that described their word.
-write at least five facts about their word.
-find a quote from the book that illustrates something about their word.
-illustrate and color their page.
Here they are:



"Visitors are like papparazzi."  Love that!
Now we are comparing the movie to the book.
Happy Tuesday,
 

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea. I am pinning you as soon as I hit "publish!" Your kids did a fantastic job with this too. They really took pride in their work :) Thanks so much for sharing. I am hosting my very first Linky Party and would be honored if you would come take a look-see.

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They really did work hard (and because it is the higher readers they often choose to speed through everything) I am quite impressed with them:-)

      Your linky party is on my "blog to do" list. Hopefully today or tomorrow.

      Laurie

      Delete
  2. Wow! Your students did a great job on these! Charlotte's Web is one of my all time favorite reads. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete