Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tooth Fairy Funness

My class is continuing our study of Wizard of Oz...but what I really want to share is what the 1st grade class across the hall did!  The first graders are studying dental health.  They have soaked an egg in coke, and sugar, and then watched the results.  The halls are going to be full of teeth experts by the end of the week.  Anyway the Tooth Fairy is an important part of learning about teeth.  Look at the bulletin board cuteness!




First they made adorable tooth fairies.  Skirts, for the girls, are made out of coffee filters.  And no outfit would be complete without the tooth belt buckle!
Angry?  Maybe she needs more teeth?



So sweet!



And now we know where are second set of teeth come from:-)

Sleeping dust....this fairy knows the sandman.

Disturbing.....
...

4 comments:

  1. These are too cute! I love coffee filters! They are so useful! They did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too stinking cute!!
    I agree, the piano one is quite disturbing! Hahaha!

    ✿Valerie
    All Students Can SHINE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little fairies!

    I am your newest follower. I love second grade, even though I am in Kinder now, so I enjoy reading second grade blogs so I can remember my time in second grade.

    Erica

    Sprinkles to Kindergarten

    erica_crowder0612@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete