Here are some discoveries...
1. I have an addiction to diet bubbly pop. Canada does not do bubbly pop, everywhere I went the pop was always flat, my current theory has to do with the kind of sugar.
2. High School is known as Secondary School.
3. Hockey Game Concessions...Potato Chips=French Fries.
4. Everyone in downtown Vancouver was wearing boots or running gear...I kid you not!
5. At Stanley Park at least as many people were rollerblading as biking. I can't even remember the last time I saw a pair of rollerblades!
6. During previously mentioned Hockey Game, everyone sings along with the singing of Canada's National Anthem. It was pretty cool...I have been to a LOT of baseball games and I have never heard anyone sing along.
7. They have a coin called a loonie. How fun is that!?
8. Smarties are a candy I do not like...however in Canada Smarties look like this and are chocolate!
9. It is beautiful beautiful country, sunny and warm, green, mountain-y.
10. Flipping my car from mph to kph was pretty exciting. (yes I am that easily amused)
11. Unfortunately I did not see Shawn or Gus (for you Pysch fans) or any of the Fringe cast, but I did keep my eyes peeled for them.
Someday I will actually make it to Victoria B.C (I could not convince my brother to get there) and Prince Edward Island...the Anne Shirley tourist trap.
Also, I think (hope) I fixed my blog button....please let me know if it is still not functioning.